Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ultimate Girls Night Out


Thunder from down under…the name says it all. I went and saw the show and let me tell you, these guys will shake your world to the core. If you are a bachelorette, it is the ideal party deal, you have a bunch of guys there for you to please you and impersonate every fantasy that you have ever had. If you are a bride to be and you are a part of the VIP audience you can become a part of the show, the guys will take you up on stage and teach you the secrets of a real foreplay.  On the other hand, if you are very shy and prefer to watch from a distance, the boys will respect your decision and will not lay a single finger on you. For the married ladies, or the ones that might be in a serious relationship, the show will provide you with numerous ideas that you might want to suggest to you partner. The boys are amazing dancers, they put up a great show that will give you an idea of what you might want to experience in your sex life or for the plain observers, they are just beautiful tools that paint a picture of the perfect naughty show where you can unleash you wild fantasies, because nobody is there to judge. Worth every penny!

By: Aneia Antoniya

2 comments:

  1. I am totally in love with this post. I am fond of parties and I would like to host girl’s night bash. This time I would prefer affordable outdoor NYC venues for this bash. I wonder if you have any décor and food inspirations, please let me know.

    ReplyDelete