Thursday, March 24, 2011

Fabulous Las Vegas!


Welcome to my blog on the ins and outs of visiting Las Vegas. My name is Tim Hamberg and have lived in Las Vegas for more than twelve years. Throughout the years I have lived here, I have had many friends and family members visiting with no real idea what to do or where to go. They want to know what shows are best, what place to go for food, what club to go to, etc. With so many things to see and do here, its easy to miss a lot if you don't plan your trip well. Most people end up coming here for about two or three days and by the time they have to go they leave wishing they had seen and done more.

I will be utilizing my personal experiences as well as some professionals from the entertainment, dining, gambling, and hospitality fields. I hope that we will be able to help give you some insight on some of the things you can do and if they will be worth your time and money. If there is a topic we have not covered yet (there are many) then leave comment and I will address it as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment